Welcome to the Maine Coast Semester at Chewonki’s online application. We look forward to reading your application, please let us know if you have any questions.
Your work will be saved as you move from page to page within the online application system. If at any point you wish to leave the application and come back at a later date, you can click the “Save my progress and resume later” button at the top of the screen. You will then be prompted to create a username and password. Please follow the steps below to complete the online process.
- Click “Begin the application” at the bottom of this page to start your online application.
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Maine Coast Semester will receive the data exactly as it is entered, so please be careful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- Check your responses on the “Review” page before submitting.
- Once the application is complete, click “Submit”. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your application has been submitted.
To keep track of your application progress, print the Application Checklist.
- Two Teacher Recommendations (required) – Please download and print two teacher recommendation forms. Fill out the top section and ask two teachers who have taught you in high school to email their letters of recommendation to email@example.com.
- Transcript Request and School Report (required) – Please download, print, and sign the transcript request and school report form and give it to your advisor or guidance counselor.
- Financial Aid Application (optional) – A family that intends to apply for financial aid from Maine Coast Semester should fill out the Parent Financial Statement (PFS) online at www.solutionsbysss.com. Click here for more information about the financial aid policy at Maine Coast Semester.
The priority application deadline for fall 2018-spring 2019 has now passed. If you would like to apply for either semester, please contact KC Ford, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid: firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 882-7323.