- Click “Begin the application” at the bottom of this page to start your online application.
- Required fields are marked with a red asterisk.
- Maine Coast Semester will receive the data exactly as it is entered, so please be careful of spelling, capitalization and punctuation.
- Check your responses on the “Review” page before submitting.
- Once the application is complete, click “Submit”. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your application has been submitted.
Additional Forms/DocumentsTo keep track of your application progress, print the Application Checklist.
- Two Teacher Recommendations (required) – Please download and print two teacher recommendation forms. Fill out the top section and ask two teachers who have taught you in high school to email their letters of recommendation by February 15th.
- Transcript Request and School Report (required) – Please download, print, and sign the transcript request and school report form and give it to your advisor or guidance counselor.
- Financial Aid Application (optional) – A family that intends to apply for financial aid from Maine Coast Semester should fill out the Parent Financial Statement (PFS) online at sss.nais.org. Click here for more information about the financial aid policy at Maine Coast Semester.
Admission DeadlinesThe following application pieces are due by February 15
- Application (for both the fall and spring semesters)
- Two Teacher Recommendations
- Transcript Request & School Report
- For families applying for Financial Aid, Parent’s Financial Statement